A man retires to a underground shelter to survive after a global disaster.. To "fill" the time and have an occupation over the long stay in the shelter, he decides to "keep" a video diary which describes what he believes to have been the reasons of the disaster, his fears and the situation in the shelter.
Dimitris studied at Dept. of Audio & Visual Arts at Ionian University in Greece and at Universität der Künste Berlin (UDK-Berlin) in Germany.
He has participated at Berlinale and Sarajevo Talents as a director. His short movies have been selected in more than 170 International Festivals and have gained many awards.
“AUDIENCE AWARD”, in Once A Week Online Film Festival
“BEST DIRECTOR AWARD” in Short Film Festival “Theodoros Maragos”
Official Selection at:
– 2nd Underground Film Festival, Kavala, Greece, 3 – 8 September 2013
– Festival Φανταστικού Κινηματογράφου, Athens, Greece, 20-22 April 2013
– Once A Week Online Film Festival, USA, January 2nd 2013
– 14th International Panorama of Independent Film-Makers, Thessaloniki, Greece, 20 – 23 December 2012
– International Short Film Festival in Drama, Drama, Greece, 17-22 September 2012
– Short Film Festival “Theodoros Maragos”, 18-20th May, Thessaloniki, Greece, 2012
– 7th International Video Festival Imperia, 24-28th April 2012, Imperia, Italy
-9th IndieLisboa, Lisbon, Portugal, 2012
– 27th Clermont-Ferrand Short Film Market 2012, Clermont-Ferrand, France
– ArtFools Video Festival, Larissa, Jan. 27-29, Greece, 2012
– 5th Thess. International Short Film Festival (TISFF), October 19-22, Thessaloniki, Greece, 2011
– 11th Sichuan TV Festival International “Gold Panda” Awards, China, 2011
– Digital Expo 68° Mostra Internazionale d’Arte Cinematografica di Venezia, Italy, 2011
– Short Film Corner 2011- Festival de Cannes, France, 2011
Aspect Ratio: 1.66:1
Sound Format: Stereo
|Powered by altcine||